Become a patron
£100 per annum
By joining as a Patron of Theatr Brycheiniog you can access a range of great benefits and help us to:
- deliver an increasingly exciting arts programme
- engage with more of the community
- enhance the experience of visitors to our venue
If you wish to contribute more than the benefits packages outlined below please do also consider a donation to which Gift Aid provisions can be applied. Every additional donation of £10.00 from a UK taxpayer allows us to claim £2.50 in Gift Aid all of which helps in the longer term. Please note our core benefits package is not eligible for Gift Aid.
The benefits below can be enjoyed with your personalised membership card and will help us achieve our charitable mission:
- 10% discount at the Waterfront and the Waterfront Bar
- Personalised membership card
- Build up loyalty points, to be redeemed on future ticket purchases
- Receive a special Patrons' Newsletter packed full of exclusive information
- Receive email alerts about shows coming up and the opportunity for priority booking
As Patron you will gain all of the above that Friends gain, as well as be entitled to the following exclusive benefits:
- Free parking from 10am in the theatre car park
- Exclusive Patrons’ receptions before or after certain shows with opportunities to meet the cast
- Behind the scenes events, such as backstage tours
- Regular coffee mornings
- Receive a special Patrons’ newsletter with more exclusive content
- Up to 7 free ticket exchanges in a year
- Optional acknowledgement on our website
You can now buy Joint Patronage for you and your partner for £180 per year.
Life Patronage of Theatr Brycheiniog
Life Patronage is typically an honour we bestow for 10 years on those who have donated over £1,000 to the theatre as a philanthropic gift – something which makes a real difference to the work we are doing right now. If you and your partner would like to donate £1,800 or more to the theatre then we will be delighted to welcome you as Joint Life Patrons.
Life Patrons will be recognised on our website if you wish.
If you would like to discuss our Life Patronage or find out how you can make other philanthropic donations to us please contact Punch Maughan, our Volunteer Friends & Patrons Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01874 611622
Application forms for our Friends & Patron’s scheme are available from the box office or can be downloaded here