Casual Sales Assistant
£7.20 per hour
Casual variable hours (minimum 16 per week includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays)
Theatr Brycheiniog seeks casual sales assistants. The main duties of the role include:
- To proactively sell tickets and promote other Theatr Brycheiniog products in a friendly, helpful manner to customers in person, by telephone and by post in order to assist Theatr Brycheiniog to achieve its income targets.
- Politely and informatively answer customer enquiries about Theatr Brycheiniog and its activities.
- To actively assist in the promotion of customer initiatives within the Marketing Department e.g. party booking.
Fixed Term Administrator
£7.50 per hour
6 month contract, 20 hours per week
Theatr Brycheiniog seeks a fixed term administrator. The main duties of the role include:
- To maintain and update a range of electronic / manual information systems;
- To process incoming and outgoing mail;
- To undertake a full range of clerical duties, including word processing of correspondence, reports, policies and procedures and associated documents;
- To co-ordinate, attend and take minutes of a range of meetings which may include H&S Committee and Buildings Committee in respect of an agenda and distribute minutes as required;
- To create, maintain and archive files;
- To undertake Box Office duties when required.
Project and Marketing Manager
Theatr Brycheiniog seeks a Project and Marketing Manager. The main duties of the role include:
- To oversee Project Management and Marketing objectives for The Brecon Jazz Weekend Young Musician’s Showcase;
- To ensure robust budgeting, financial management and monitoring of marketing and project activity including developing and maintaining systems for capturing statistical information;
- To maximize other fundraising and income generating opportunities fully.