Friends & Patrons
For those in our community who want to see Theatr Brycheiniog deliver an increasingly exciting arts programme to more communities and be able to enhance the positive experience that people enjoy at the venue.
By joining one of our membership schemes you can access a range of great benefits and help us to:
- deliver an increasingly exciting arts programme
- engage with more of the community
- enhance the experience of visitors to our venue
For £30 per annum you can enjoy the benefits below with your personalised membership card and help the theatre achieves it’s charitable mission :
- Free parking from midday in the theatre car park
- 10% discount at the Waterfront Bar and Bistro
- Personalised membership card
- Build up loyalty points, to be redeemed on future ticket purchases
- Up to 3 free ticket exchanges in a year
- Receive a special Friends' Newsletter packed full of exclusive information
- Receive email alerts about shows coming up and the opportunity for priority booking
Go one step further and
As well as all of the above, as a Patron you will also be entitled to the following exclusive benefits:
- Free parking from 10am in the theatre car park
- Exclusive Patrons’ receptions before or after certain shows with opportunities to meet the cast
- Behind the scenes events, such as backstage tours
- Regular coffee mornings
- Receive a special Patrons’ Newsletter with more exclusive content
- Up to 7 free ticket exchanges in a year
- Optional acknowledgement on our exclusive Patrons plaque in our foyer and on the website
You can now buy Joint Patronage (£170) for you and your partner, this will entitle you to access 1 shared account with all off the above benefits, for two of you living in the same household.
Life Patronage is an opportunity to make a real difference to the work we are doing right now, whilst enjoying all the benefits above. You will also be invited to an annual Life Patron event and your life patronage will be recognised on our Patrons Plaque and on our website if you wish.
Buy your Life patronage online here
If you would like to discuss Life Patronage or find out how you can make a philanthropic donation to us please contact Lewis Gwyther, Head of Fundraising & Communication: email@example.com / 01874 622838 - opt 1, opt 1.
Application forms for our Friends & Patron’s scheme are available from the box office or can be downloaded here.
You can contact our Volunteer Friends Coordinator, Punch Maughan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01874 611622